Insha’Allah, EID will be tomorrow Sunday 6/25/17
1st Eid Salath: 8:30am
2nd Eid Salath: 9:30am
If weather permits, Insha’Allah we will perform EID salath outside as usual. Due to limited parking space, we encourage everyone to carpool, park in Friday Plaza, Delta Computers, or Home Depot parking lot.
Khatmul Qur’an – 29th night of Ramadan (Friday, June 23)
Ramadan Iftar Program 2017
The Masjid At-Taqwa Ramadan Iftar Program is sponsored by the community every year. This includes the dates, dinner, supplies, cleaning etc. Please participate in this program by contributing in any way possible. Allah (SWT) offers great rewards for feeding the fasting persons. We schedule dinner donations to avoid overlapping, and provide balance, so please contact us to book a date in advance.
ALL CHICKEN & MEAT MUST BE HAND-ZABIHA.
You can contribute to this program in several ways:
- Provide cooked dinners. Please contact us to schedule these!
- Donate cash to be used to cater the dinners (preferred).
- Contribute cash to purchase supplies (plates, cups, spoons, napkins, or dates).
- Bring dates, fruits, bottled water or ice.
- Volunteer to assist in daily set up, clean up, & generally provide service to others.